Brentford FC Full Print Stan Smith,
Some details about our product
Stan Smith Product Description
- A must-have in any wardrobe, the Stan Smith sneakers are designed to match anything in your closet.
- These shoes are great for the tennis court, the playground, and everything in between.
- These sneakers offer a snug fit and unforgettable style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts.
- The pair comes with a tonal rubber outsole that improves traction in any condition.
- Made from durable full-grain leather with a smooth and comfortable synthetic lining, these shoes will keep you happy every recess period
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with a towel
PRODUCTION TIME: 5-7 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.
How to Care for Your Stan Smiths So They Always Look New
A force to be reckoned with in the footwear world is Stan Smiths. You’ll see at least 5 individuals tutting around in a pair of those if you run errands on any given day. However, when a shoe is 90% white, you know immediately after purchase that its brilliant hue will fade faster than you can ask, “Where’s the bleach?”
The soles can become extremely dirty just from briefly wearing them outside. You face a significant danger of making your cherished accessory much dirtier or damaging it entirely while washing shoes and accessories in any way. The techniques below will restore the complete pair of kicks to their original angelic color and prevent any additional potential shoe meltdowns. We already discussed how to clean the soles of your Stan Smiths.
Dish soap, a bowl of water, a washcloth, and a towel are the same supplies you used to clean your Stan Smiths’ soles and may be used to clean the rest of the shoe as well. A toothbrush can also be used for a more thorough (but time-consuming) cleaning.
Pour dish soap into the water-filled bowl.
Next, unlace your shoes to give yourself more flexibility in all shoe parts, notably the tongue, which will allow you to see Stan Smith’s face more clearly (very important). Use a washcloth dipped in soapy water to vigorously scrub the shoe, making sure to cover every inch of it.
Make sure there is enough soap on the washcloth but not too much water. Follow the same steps and scour all the teeny crevices if you’d prefer to use a toothbrush. When finished, use a towel to pat the shoes dry and allow them to air out for a few hours. You need to take immediate action if you see a stain on your previously immaculate Stans. Act quickly to prevent any new stains from being permanently etched into your shoe by using a Tide To Go pen.
You may bring your shoes back to their former splendor by cleaning the laces as well. It would be like getting a car wash on only half of your automobile to have crisp, white Stan Smiths with grungy-looking, filthy laces. It simply doesn’t appear right.
The good news is that you can put your shoelaces in the washing to give your hands a break and prevent having to worry about physically scrubbing them.
Fill a mesh laundry bag with the laces, then let your washer do its thing. If you’re really into cleaning and are on a roll, you can use a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some elbow grease to scrub your shoelaces clean. In any case, hang them up to dry on a towel rack before putting them back where they belong—on your shoes.