Product description information – [Top-selling] Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z Anime Home Decor Living Room Carpet Rugs
- Leading home furnishing fashion
- The cozy rug is suitable for many indoor occasions, such as the living room, bedroom, children’s room, and nursery. Our thick faux rug is a nice gift for interior decor and creates a comfy atmosphere for your home.
- It’s ideal to keep your feet warm from cold hardwood floors or for your kids to lie on it comfortably while playing.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts.
- The carpet has 3 layers :
- Upper: fleece
- Middle: porous layer
- Under: polyester with anti-slip grain
- Thickness: about 7 – 8mm
- Dustproof, anti-slip, flexible.
- Thermal transfer printing technology, high-quality colors, and images, difficult to fade.
- No harmful
- Wear-resistant and durable, washing fastness of 3 or more, never fade
- PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
The carpet made by the supplier is a sponge inside. Since the carpet needs to be vacuum sealed before being shipped, it will need time to recover to its original state. Therefore, customers might feel that the carpet is thin and wrinkled. Please spread open the carpet and let it rest for a few days so that the sponge inside can be recovered and the carpet will be thicker. Normally flattens within 10 -15 days. Reduce creases by the rolling rug, pattern side up, and massaging by hand to help ease it flat.
- Super easy to clean! For spills, remove excess material and blot with a clean, wet cloth.
- Never rub as this will make stains harder to remove. Repeat with cleaner or a solution of water and dish detergent.
- Finish by blotting with a clean, wet, and then dry cloth.
- PRODUCTION TIME: 2 – 3 Business Days
NOTE: [Top-selling] Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z Anime Home Decor Living Room Carpet Rugs
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.
Care Instructions for Rugs – [Top-selling] Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z Anime Home Decor Living Room Carpet Rugs
Your rugs should be maintained and cared for regularly to increase their lifespan. Here are a few brief pointers to assist you.
Between professional area rug cleanings, vacuum the rug.
Regular vacuuming of your rug’s two sides is a crucial component of proper cleaning. Although vacuuming doesn’t wholly eliminate debris from the rug’s pile, it does remove some dust and grime and minimizes the number of allergens held in the fibers. Between professional cleanings, vacuuming keeps rugs reasonably clean.
Turn Rug to Get Even Wear
If you place your area rug in a room with direct sunlight, it will fade. However, some sun damage can be avoided by using shades or drapes to filter direct sunlight. You are rotating your area rug once a year is another way to lessen uneven wear and fading.
Avoid placing heavy furniture close to area rugs.
Heavy furniture should not be placed on area rugs as it may dent and crush the fibers. However, furniture coasters will aid in preventing [Top-selling] Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z Anime Home Decor Living Room Carpet Rugs depression.
Purchase a Rug Pad
Rug pads help your rug last longer. They prevent sliding, muffle sound, and offer softness and cushioning. Owners of area rugs would be wise to invest in a tailored rug pad.
Avoid doing things yourself. Cleaning Area Rugs
A spill should first be contained by blotting with paper towels. Since harsh detergents are abrasive and could harm your area rug, you should avoid using chemicals and cleaning solutions made for synthetic carpets. Additionally, it is not advised to use water to remove stains. The dye may flow and run, staining the rug and harming the floor below.
Expertly Cleaned Area Rugs
No rug treatment can fully substitute a regular professional cleaning. Professional area rug cleaning is essential to extending the life of your rug and bringing out its inherent beauty and vibrant colors, even with routine home care. Every 12 to 18 months is the typical interval between expert cleanings that is advised.
However, you might need to clean your rug more frequently if it’s in a high-traffic area, you have pets, or you have allergies to dust mites. Smoke from cigarettes, mold spores, dust mites, and pet allergens can only be eliminated by professional area rug cleaning.